Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting a War

I am starting a new course of self improvement. I will think like powerful, influential people. I will be happy, and refreshed by what each day brings me.

Every moment is an opportunity.

Every setback an obstacle that teaches me how to jump higher.

Every opportunity is just a dream I had that happened to grow wings.

I will think like this every day.

3 minutes later

I am really bored. Obviously I am very little without my neuroses.

No. I have to stop thinking like that.

I need to do what Future Successful Me would do. So what would Future me do?

*thinking time*

I would probably start a war by invading a country and taking over its governmental institutions. This would get me out of my funk! I wouldn’t invade a country that anybody cares about though. That would be silly. I was thinking of invading Canada.

Reasons why I hate Canada:

• They have a superior social welfare system. It angers me.
• Red and White color scheme. Add some black and I think you’ll find that a swastika will be very comfortable.
• They have a whole region dedicated to French Speakers. Well Ladi-da, you tosspots!

There are other reasons but I will refrain, for I am a good person!

So yes I will invade Canada… that’s really as far as I got.

Part Two: After I invade Canada what I will do.

Disclaimer: Project Next deciders, I would never really invade a country. Except for Canada, I actually would invade the shit out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment